Monday 25 October 2010

London Fashion Weekend

The exact same tent that I had previewed James Long’s SS11 show at London Fashion Week would now be host to Vodafone London Fashion Weekend. It was my first time working here, so I wasn’t quite sure what to expect. Manic; but very enjoyable; I really liked meeting potential clients and browsing the collections of the many fabulous designers. I got a bit carried away and within less than an hour I had already managed to spend a tremendous amount of money, I just couldn’t resist, they were on discount!!!! I was also lucky enough to gain entry into the fashion show for free where I was able to photograph Elizabeth’s ‘Gene’ coat from her AW10 collection. I got a glimpse of the backstage area when I went on a mission to find the woman who styled the coat for the catwalk. Casually I knocked on the back door and was greeted by a model with a massive smile on her face; everyone was clearly celebrating the success of their last show.The show was split into different themes, the first - ‘Nomad’, then ‘Kramer vs Kramer’, followed by two designers collections; Ashley Isham and BodyAmr. Here are a few of the photographs that I took:













No comments:

Post a Comment